These are in no particular order....
Five things I suck at:
1. Making cheesecake
2. Keeping secrets from Jason
3. Wrapping things in Saran wrap
4. Making fudge
5. Having patience
1. Making cheesecake
2. Keeping secrets from Jason
3. Wrapping things in Saran wrap
4. Making fudge
5. Having patience
Five things I'm good at:
1. Eating
2. Baking
3. Singing
4. Holding grudges
5. Shopping
1. Eating
2. Baking
3. Singing
4. Holding grudges
5. Shopping
Five random things about me:
1. I have four younger brothers.
2. I'm obsessed with animals. ALL animals.
3. I'm extremely self-concious.
4. I own over 100 books.
5. I love all and any kind of ice cream.
1. I have four younger brothers.
2. I'm obsessed with animals. ALL animals.
3. I'm extremely self-concious.
4. I own over 100 books.
5. I love all and any kind of ice cream.
Five things I will not do:
1. Eat any meat other than chicken, steak, or hamburger.
2. Lower the thermostat in our home to anything less than 71 degrees during the winter.
3. Hunt
4. Use Saran wrap
5. Clean up the yard after our dog. Gag.
1. Eat any meat other than chicken, steak, or hamburger.
2. Lower the thermostat in our home to anything less than 71 degrees during the winter.
3. Hunt
4. Use Saran wrap
5. Clean up the yard after our dog. Gag.
Five people I have to talk to:
1. Jason
2. Kylie
3. Jamie
4. Lara
5. Mom
Five places I'd like to go:
1. New York
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. Mexico (again)
5. France
Five celebrity boyfriends:
1. Matthew McConaughey-hey-hey
2. Matt Damon

3. Brad Pitt
4. Eric Dane
5. Tyson Beckford

Five things that annoy me:
1. Illegal parking
2. People who break plans
3. Clothes that shrink in the dryer
4. SARAN WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. When your Blogger post doesn't look like it did in the preview, and you have to edit it
Five things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Thunderstorms, when I'm alone.
3. Trains
4. Large bodies of water (oceans, lakes, etc.)
5. Boston Terriers
Five things I cannot live without
1. Jason
2. My furbabies
3. My iPod
4. Books
5. Pepperjax's rice bowls
1 comment:
LOL! I love this post (and the five celebrety boyfriends..... yummy!!)
FYI... I have a really good, EASY, foolproof fudge recipe if you're interested. Seriously the easiest fudge recipe ever. :)
Post a Comment