Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chocolate Eclair Cake

Our Saturday night dessert was such an easy dessert, and one of Jason's favorites, so I make it pretty often. I got the recipe from my Mom...I have no idea where she got it from. :)

Chocolate Eclair Cake
Ingredients:

25 graham crackers
1 (3.4oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tub cool whip
1.5 cups milk
1 cup chocolate frosting

Directions:

Mix together the pudding and milk until well mixed. Let sit approximately five minutes. Gently fold in cool whip. Layer graham crackers in an 8 x 8 pan. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers, and then layer again with graham crackers, and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with one more layer of graham crackers, and chill for at least one hour.

Gently cover with chocolate frosting right before serving.

I have also made this recipe in a 9 x 13 pan, which works just as well.



Drink with a large glass of milk, and you're set!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh, my mother in law makes this. I have no idea where she got the recipe either but it sure is delicious! :)