Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The first step....

Is admitting you have a problem. I went completely overboard with the Christmas cookies this year. I started my baking about, oh, a month ago? I would make a batch or two, and then package them and put them in our freezer. Well, this went on. Every. Weekend. I made my final two batches on Sunday. I finished up the Oreo Balls (my very last batch), went to put them in the freezer to flash freeze them, and stopped when I opened the door.


Every container that you see is full of cookies. Oh, and they are stacked all the way to the bottom. If you look very closely, you will see a lonely container of Cool Whip.

So tonight I had to take them all out so they'd thaw overnight. I figured I would make two trays tomorrow - one for Jason's family, and the other for mine. After I finally got them all in the kitchen (five trips later), I was trying to figure out who else we could give cookies to.

Yep, they're all different kinds of cookies and/or brownies. Oops.

So since I don't work on Christmas Eve, I made a (slightly huge) tray for Jason to take to work. I refuse to have any of these in the house after Thursday, so....who wants cookies?? ;)

No comments: